Tech Talent Recruiter
Hey, we’re Bud.
We are the world’s most intelligent distributor of financial services, and we're looking for a Tech Recruiter to join our growing team.
We’re in a rapid growth phase and the Talent team is crucial in building the future of Bud. As our Tech Recruiter you will drive innovation to ensure we are the destination for engineering talent.
Our team is focused on building a hiring culture through partnering with our engineering teams to develop hiring strategies; sourcing, scouting and being at the forefront of building a company.
As the Tech Recruiter, you will…
- Be a complete sourcer, leveraging resources such as: X-ray searching, GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn, social media, internal databases, networking opportunities/events and referrals.
- Partner and build effective relationships Tech teams in order to be the trusted advisor for Hiring managers, and position Talent as the centre of excellence.
- Provide an unrivalled experience for candidates and internal stakeholders through detailed feedback, a watertight process, great communication and knowing your stuff.
- Build talent pipelines and communities for the now and the future, to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates for rapid planned and opportunistic growth.
- Own the candidate flow, from initial message to helping the candidate accept their dream role.
- Be comfortable and confident using data and insight to make smart decisions
- Be passionate about writing engaging and relevant content across various channels.
- Be a great communicator in how you coach and advise hiring managers on how to make a good hire.
- Continuously review and improve the way we do things in Talent, to make sure we hire the best and have a top notch candidate experience.
- Ensure 100% compliance with employment law regulations and legislation (i.e. GDPR, Immigration, Equal Opportunities)
- Be a champion of our culture, values and brand internally and externally
We’re looking for people who have…
- Experience of hiring technical roles (i.e. software engineers) at scale.
- Experience recruiting for a technology first organisation across numerous roles and various tech stacks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to get the best from everyone through your communication and listening skills.
- A detailed approach to your work; structured and highly organised.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A team approach - you’ll be thinking what is best for the team and Bud
- An inquisitive nature
- Fun at work and contribute with your experience, ideas and positive attitude
Bud’s platform will improve the financial well being of millions of people around the world, we’re winning all kinds of tech & innovation awards, and we’re just getting started.
Our culture of autonomy and ownership encourages rapid growth, engagement, and satisfaction. So, if you think you’ll enjoy this type of work, environment, and career progression, we’d love to hear from you.
Holidays - 25 days + all bank holidays + office closed between Christmas & New Year's Eve
Package - The reward package includes EMI Equity Options and a contributory pension to match up to 5% of the salary.
Equipment - You’ll be given a budget for a brand new MacBook (or similar), and/or computer accessories so you’ll have the best tools for the job.
Hours & flexibility - Standard hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm, however as part of our high-performance team, you'll benefit from the flexibility to manage your own day to optimise the way you work to be at your best.
Social - We’re big on keeping Bud a social team, so Christmas and Summer parties can be a big deal. We’ll also organise sports events, music gigs and after-work meet-ups.
Office - Bud’s new office is a newly renovated space, specifically designed to our needs. Cool interior, breakout spaces, professional meeting rooms, brand new kitchen and a shower room for our part-time athletes.