Mobile Test Engineer
Hey, we're Bud.
We are the world’s smartest distributor of financial services by building the financial network.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineers to join our growing team. We’re in a rapid growth phase and we’re hiring QA Automation Engineers to work on several new and evolving projects for our long-term company objectives.
As the QA Automation Engineer, you will…
- Create automated test scripts for our microservices architecture.
- Increase test coverage on mobile, web and API code.
- Add value to the new functionality as part of continuous testing and continuous delivery.
- Run logical/business tests for API and automate them (Postman).
- Run end-to-end tests for iOS, Android, Web and automate them using a combination of technologies.
We’re looking to talk to people with the following experience...
- Selenium and Robot Framework (Essential).
- TDD/BDD working methodologies (Essential).
- XCUITests for iOS and/or UIAutomator2 for Android (Beneficial).
- Any of the following: Jenkins, Fastlane, XCode, Cucumber, Espresso, Python and/or Appium (Beneficial).
The traits that will suit the role and our team…
- Awesome organisation and team working skills.
- A positive attitude with challenging the ‘right’ decision for the company and project.
- A collaborative team player who’s interested in great communication.
- Passion for continued professional skill development, both technically and commercially.
- A passion to create meaningful work and technology that adds real value to peoples lives.
Bud’s platform will improve the financial well being of millions of people around the world, we’re winning all kinds of tech & innovation awards, and we’re just getting started.
Our culture of autonomy and ownership encourages rapid growth, engagement, and satisfaction. So, if you think you’ll enjoy this type of work, environment, and career progression, we’d love to hear from you.
Standard holidays 25 days + all bank holidays + office closed between Christmas & New Year's Eve
The salary package includes EMI Equity Options and a contributory pension to match up to 5% of the salary.
You’ll be given a budget for a brand new MacBook (or similar), and/or computer accessories so you’ll have the best tools for the job.
Hours & flexibility
Standard hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm, however as part of our high-performance team, you'll benefit from the flexibility to manage your own day to optimise the way you work to be at your best.
We’re big on keeping Bud a social team, so Christmas and Summer parties can be a big deal. We’ll also organise sports events, music gigs and after-work meet-ups.
Bud’s new office is a newly renovated space, specifically designed to our needs. Cool interior, breakout spaces, professional meeting rooms, brand new kitchen and a shower room for our part-time athletes.