Hey, we’re Bud.
We’re hiring a Product Manager.
Bud is an award-winning tech startup in a phase of rapid growth. Our app platform gives people better control of their money. Powered by machine learning and AI technology, crafted with intelligence and passion in an human-centric startup culture.
As the Product Manager you will...
- Play a pivotal role in converting business needs from clients & customers into prioritised work flows for a multi-disciplined team of developers, designers, testers and data scientists.
- Collaborate with Bud’s CEO and client facing Product Consultants to onboard client partner product suites to our marketplace platform. We partner with many of the largest UK & International financial institutions across a variety of financial services instruments; speed and quality are equally important, so you’ll play an influential role ensuring Bud’s technology has a world class brand reputation to the client partners and end user customers.
- Work in small product and feature focused agile teams in 2 week sprints.
- Be empowered to work with autonomy and be creative with ideas.
- Work in a style that focuses on the primary task, then allocate time to achieve secondary R&D projects, which enables constant innovation whilst delivering to urgent business needs.
Bud’s ambition is to improve the financial well-being of millions of people around the world. If you'd like to work somewhere you can make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
We’re looking to talk to people with…
- Significant experience within Product Manager role (preferably from tech / SaaS product company)
- Good working knowledge of modern working processes e.g. Agile / Lean / Kanban / Scrum
- Awesome analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong ability to analyse and prioritise most urgent tasks
- Previous experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary skilled teams
- Previous experience across both Web and Mobile applications
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Any understanding of user experience best practices is beneficial
- Masters or Bachelors degree in business management, product management, innovation or similar (beneficial)
You’ll be entitled to the standard holidays + all bank holidays + office closed between Christmas & New Year's Eve
The salary package includes a contributory pension to match up to 5% of the salary, and Bud will also pay for a Gym membership for the local gym.
You’ll be given a budget for a brand new MacBook (or similar), and/or computer accessories so you’ll have the best tools for the job.
Hours & flexibility
Standard hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm, however as part of our high-performance team, you'll benefit from the flexibility to manage your own day to optimise the way you work to be at your best.
We’re big on keeping Bud a social team, so Christmas and Summer parties can be a big deal. We’ll also organise sports events, music gigs and after-work meet-ups.
Bud’s new office is a newly renovated space, specifically designed to our needs. Cool interior, breakout spaces, professional meeting rooms, brand new kitchen and a shower room for our part-time athletes.