Implementations Lead (Project Delivery Lead)
Our mission 🚀
Put simply, we want to improve the daily lives of millions of people – ourselves included. By making finances easier to manage, everybody can be good with money.
How we’re getting on 🏅
Bud is an early stage business, but we’re growing fast. 2018 saw the team expand from 17 to 70 (yes, really) - and the pace is only picking up. Alongside this, we’ve won some notable awards, and work closely with HSBC to ensure our tech gets out there.
Who we are 🔎
We’re a diverse group of people. With backgrounds ranging from data science to music production, more than 80% of our team come from outside the world of finance – providing us with a unique perspective as we help consumers feel more in control of their lives. For us, an interest in people comes first; finance follows.
What we’re doing 🤾♀️
The apps and infrastructure we’re building are designed to place the power of personal data back into the hands of normal people.
Picture this: a world where your bank knew you were paying too much for your gas bill and could switch you to a more suitable provider, or understood your savings targets and could automatically find you a better deal. That’s what we’re working towards.
Tell me about the role! 📣
As the Implementations Lead, you will take ownership of a client relationship (tier one financial institution) from initial contract negotiations through to product launch, and beyond, with oversight across the whole programme.
What you will be doing 🌱
- Defining the client account strategy and identify opportunities for up-selling and cross selling, influencing our clients to utilise more of Bud’s innovative products and services.
- Carving out a section of the business and act as the first point of contact on all things related to the project and client.
- Working closely with the client (tier one high street banks) to define ongoing business requirements and translate those into plans for Bud's teams to deliver against.
- Overseeing product development timelines, liaising with Bud’s internal product managers and client product owners to ensure successful delivery against timelines.
- Playing a pivotal role in leading cross-functional operations across partnerships, compliance, security, risk, compliance, legal, data privacy, product and more.
- Collaborating to help define the "implementation playbook" (process and ways of working) for how we work with large institutions.
You might have 👀
- Awesome analytical and communication skills.
- An ability to thrive in ambiguity, turning it into an opportunity to impress.
- A passion to help shape a rapid growth tech startup.
- Experience and ability at working with senior leaders and C-level executives.
- Strong ability to analyse and prioritise most urgent tasks.
- Previous experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary skilled teams.
- An entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- A background in consultancy or tech startups (beneficial).
- Any experience of working with technology related challenges (beneficial).
- A bachelor's degree from a leading university (beneficial).
Sound like your kind of challenge?
Bud gives 25 days holidays, all bank holidays and we think the festive period in December should be spent relaxing so we give the whole team time off between Christmas & New Year's Eve!
As part of our company pension plan, we offer contributions to match up to 5% of your salary.
You’ll be provided with a brand new MacBook or PC, and any computer accessories you need so you’ll have the best tools for the job!
Learning & Development
As part of our commitment to helping people grow, we have opened the opportunity for people to have up to £500 per annum of learning and development opportunities funded by Bud
Flexible working hours ⏰
Our core hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm. However, as part of our high-performance team, you'll benefit from the flexibility to manage your own day optimising the way you work so you can be at your best.
We’re big on keeping Bud a social team, so Christmas and Summer parties can be a big deal. We also put on quarterly events and have a social committee organising things like sports events, music gigs and after-work meet-ups!
Bud’s new office is a newly renovated space, specifically designed to our needs. Cool interior, breakout spaces, professional meeting rooms, brand new kitchen, loads of bike storage and a shower room for our part-time athletes. As our office is in The Bower WeWork there are also tons of events, not to mention, beverages on tap.